COSRX oil-free aloe moisturizing cream review

Hai guys!
Today I would like to review about the COSRX's alor vera product that I bought recently.

Firstly, I am not a beauty expert, doctor or stuff. I am just me eheh, I also consumer like you did, I just give my personal review which may different with other people, it is just based on my opinion and experience.

Second, as the owner of normal to oily skin I could say that choosing moisturizer product is rather difficult. The reason is that sometimes the moisturizer makes my skin greasy or feel uncomfortable like there is something melted on my face (?) Haha

So that is why I was decided to look for water-based moisturizer. Rather than found the water-based moisturizer, I don't know how I fall in love at the first sight with this product ehehe. Because it contain 90% aloe vera inside. I know that you would say "hello there are many product that evem contain 99% aloe vera.." bla bla ahaha, but you know that you can't fight the power of first love right? Haha

Oke, so my first impression for this moisturizer is that tge package is simple and as you can see there is the COSRX logo and the black lid. The package is made of glass and ya you have to be careful. The texture is not so thick and could be easily absorbed into my skin. The good news is that this product is alcohol-free and there is no sting fragrance so for you guys who sensitive with alcohol and fragrance, this could be noted. This product also stated that for better calming sensation you can put the moisturizer in thr cooler first. I did but I think the sensation is only for a second hehe.

As I apply to my skin, it can easily absorb and I didn't feel greasy, as long as you put enough product to your face. It is important to just use enough amount of the moisturizer that your skin need. I applied ij the morning and night routine and I personally think that this could give better result when use for night routine because when I woke up in the morning I can feel my skin like smooth and plumpy (?). (idk maybe just my feeling)

So that is all my review today, I still use the product and maybe I will edit this post if I get better or worse result from this moisturizer.

Note: ♡ price= $16.03 in Amazon
                        IDR 200.000-250.000 in online store
            ♡ weigh=100g
            ♡ where to buy = I bought the product in online store, maybe you could fimd the official COSRX counter on your city.

This is some pictures:


 




Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Nivea Micellar Water Review

Basa basi?

Pssst. Murah sih tapi ...